[Reader-list] 'Striking AIIMS docs live in a glass house'

Shivam shivamvij at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 02:24:13 IST 2006

Dear Anuj,

Your views about the Supreme Court come in the way of the honourable
justices delivering honest, independent judgement. You are causing
serious damage to the integrity of the judiciary. It is your good luck
that the Supreme Court judges do not read the Sarai reader-List and
gag us here. It would be in your interest to add this customary
disclaimer while being critical of the judiciary, as Shuddha recently
did in an exchange with Lawrence on this list:

"And, speaking of contempt, I would plead that I have no contempt,
only admiration for the institution of our judiciary, and this
honorable bench in particular. Their wisdome strikes awe into our
hearts, as it should."

:)

Best,
My liberal alter-ego