[Reader-list] Re: reader-list Digest, Vol 35, Issue 14

Daisy Hasan daisyhasan at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 10 19:22:42 IST 2006

(Dear All, I am forwarding this on behalf of my sister, Anjum.)

  Dear friends,

  My first book of poems - Street on the Hill - has just appeared from the Sahitya Akademi, Delhi.

  I will be reading from the book in the Sahitya Akademi Auditorium (Rabindra Bhavan, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi 110 001) on June 16 at 5.30 p.m. Keki Daruwalla will say a few words about the book. Poet Archana Sahini will also read later in the evening.

  Please do come - it will be good to see you there. The Akademi is sending out invitations by post but they will probably reach you only next week.

  Warm regards,
  Anjum