[Reader-list] Conflict versus Violence

Yogi machine at zerosofzeta.com
Mon Jun 19 03:14:36 IST 2006

I was yesterday walking in connaught place. I walked passed a a young
dark colored woman, sitting in a corner with her head down and
completely motionless.
In front of her on the ground was a small baby completely naked and
again motionless.
There were a few one rupee coins scattered around the baby.
I tried not to pay attention and got into a restaurant and had some
food and drinks and completely forgot about the woman and the child.
After a few hours, as i was walking back to my car, I again saw the
woman with her face down completely motionless, and in front of her
was her baby still naked and still motionless. and the coins
untouched. was she dead? was her baby dead? i don't know. I wanted to
help but I didn't know how to help, or was afraid to help.
(cowardness, guilt, disgust)

-yogi