[Reader-list] River Song

Janice Pariat janicepariat at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 03:42:06 IST 2006

Hello!

Finally...a post.Im so sorry for the silence but I have been travelling for
the past month and have not had access to a computer for a long enough
period of time to complete a story!

Ironically, River Song was something I first started...but three other
stories were completed before I touched it again. I dont know why but I
found this one the most difficult to write. It is different to the others in
the sense that, for me, at the end of the story there is a sense of looking
forward, of being swept into the future and of there being perhaps more hope
in what is to come. Unlike Ring Road with its almost suffocating feeling of
being stuck in a circle and never really getting anywhere, or An Aerial View
& The Castle which relied heavily on childhood and drawing strength from a
sense of where the protagonist once was.

The bottom line however...I do hope you enjoy it.
The link is http://thefirstsixstories.blogspot.com/

Cheers!
Janice Pariat