[Reader-list] invitation to talk on lesbian and gay rights

V NR vnr1995 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 1 02:42:25 IST 2006

There is no biological argument in the first place; it is a place
holder for all pet hypotheses one want to defend: it is a sign of
intellectual dishonesty. Just a presence of some or another heuristic
is not an explanation either.  What is needed: not say-so
explanations, but an explanation that uses some concrete genetic
mechanism, etc. Otherwise, we can answer in similar fashion the
question why we, not others, are on this list: oh, some genes!

Best,
Reddy, V.