[Reader-list] Himal Southasian - March-April 2006

VENEETA SINGHA veneetas at himalmag.com
Thu Mar 9 00:20:45 IST 2006

Himal Southasian - March-April 2006

www.himalmag.com

In the cover feature of the Himal Southasian March - April 2006 issue, we have charted the course of two forms of extremism in Nepal, scrutinising the continuing warfare and sudden democracy deficit in the country where we are based.

We also present articles on Darjeeling/Sikkim, Balochistan, remittance trends, regional cinema and much more. For in-depth analyses, thought-provoking reflections, and stories that do not stop at international borders, visit www.himalmag.com