[Reader-list] The Professors

ISh ish at sarai.net
Thu Mar 23 13:18:07 IST 2006

Namaste

<>' the Professors' Heard about this weird book on god tv airing a cbn
news prog the '700 club' . There there was panic over how the education
system is polluted by the left and radicals. The prog host quoted
something like ' the left is using schools and colleges as training
centers for terrorists' i think what it meant was the professors who
spoke openly against the war america is pitching to the world. Also from
his own political expertise the host added that the 'termites have eaten
into our education system and it is high time we did something about it'
. There was a general panic created while the two hosts exchange dialogs
like - there is our enemy out there and now we know who the enemy is,
this book tells us that, now what will we do about it.
I mean are you talking about professors who have an ideology different
from the national propaganda or profs teaching how to develop RDX/IDE's.

I really am commenting on how the book was presented on this prog  and
not it's contents as i have not read this book. <>

The book is called-  The Professors: David Horowitz
http://frontpagemag.com/

Best

Ish
(frEeMuZik.net/ sarai.net)