[Reader-list] The Sudden Stardom of the Third-World City

Danny Butt db at dannybutt.net
Thu Mar 23 15:24:41 IST 2006

Hi Rana

A very fun essay. It made me wonder about the links to historically
interior processes in nation states, like white U.S.' appropriation
of black culture? And in Euro-Austronesia, the popularity of
indigenous peoples in cultural tourism. Decline of empire psychology
going global?

Danny

--
http://www.dannybutt.net