[Reader-list] X-1 days to disappearance / Nangla

aasim khan aasim27 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Mar 29 18:10:54 IST 2006

Hi..

I am sure you guys have heard the Delhi high Court
verdict...Clean up all the slums on the banks of
yamuna by 30th april.No stays on the verdict
allowed.Is this the final countdown?I don't know and
may be no one will until the deadline...Ours is a city
of many secrets.

but my  question is who is counting whom???

Aasim.