[Reader-list] THE BEGINNING OF THE END

Rudradep Bhattacharjee bhatt_rudra at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 01:08:26 IST 2006

Greetings, fellow Fellows (and everyone else who's
listening in)

First things first. Sincere apologies to Vivek and the
Mumbai fellows who met the other day for keeping you
guys waiting and not turning up.

As I mentioned in my second posting, the library
research was going to be on the whole of this month.
No major original theories yet, but things are slowly
but surely beginning to move (at least, that's what I
would like to believe!) Some semblance of a structure
(finally!)

Also, needed some help in trying to piece together a
history of the Internet in India during the period
1988-1994 when it was only available in select
educational institutions. Any info, contacts or
comments on that are welcome.

I begin traveling in April. The next posting will be
definitely longer!

Cheers,
Deep.