[Reader-list] Re: [Urbanstudy] Nangla: Supreme Court stays demolitions

bharati bharati at chintan-india.org
Wed May 3 20:19:49 IST 2006

I am looking for 2 research assistants based in Delhi for a period of 2
months, starting ASAP. The work involves digging out information on aspects
of the city from diverse sources, such as the Archives, libraries and
government files and arranging it.

The exciting part for any candidate is that they can access many in-house
resources of Chintan, the environmental advocacy group I work with. They
will also be able to see and develop a first hand understanding of conflict
and its negotiation in the urban setting, possibly helping them to develop a
perspective that they may find useful in the future. They will work with me
directly and I will guide them.

The candidate must not be less than a postgraduate, with an interest in
these issues. The Fees and expenses associated with the project will be made
according to the candidate's existing experience, knowledge and
qualifications.

If you are interested, email me at bharati at chintan-india.org with your
details and a contact number.

Bharati Chaturvedi