[Reader-list] ' Untitled' ( or extract from the longer stories) - I-Fellow Posting

parismita singh parismitasingh at yahoo.com
Sun May 7 20:19:37 IST 2006

To see I-fellow Parismita's posting with the images (
and I do recommend that!) go to -
www.parismitasingh.blogspot.com

Hello everyone,

I've put up an extract (image) from a story that I
finished working on.
The other pieces up on the blog are the 2/3 pages long
stories .But the longer stories - (15 to 20 pages or
longer) work a little differently from the shorter
ones. The narrative is more conventional - text and
image supporting each other. I'm also a little more
disciplined and rein in my arbitrariness to some
degree. Working on both the forms does give me more
freedom to play ...

This story is not based in Delhi unlike some of the
earlier work I have up on the blog. I like to think (
or at least thats the plan ) that the story is being
told in Delhi, though it is a story of another place
and another time.

Thanks!
Parismita