[Reader-list] housekeeping

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Wed May 24 12:29:51 IST 2006

dear all on the list

We request some patience from all of you. We have been running many
lists (including of course this one) on a software called mailman,
and it has behaved excellently indeed. However, there comes a time
when things need to be upgraded, cleaned up, etc - specific
housekeeping - and mailman on Sarai servers is going through that
right now.

Sometimes, some mail might disappear, or not show up properly. Can I
request you all to post again, if that is the case, and to inform me,
if you have the time and inclination. Will be very grateful.

best

Monica Narula
Raqs Media Collective
Sarai-CSDS