[Reader-list] Kafila launch at ISF

Aditya Nigam aditya at sarai.net
Thu Nov 9 21:48:26 IST 2006

Dear friends,
This is to invite you to the public launch of our collaborative weblog
www.kafila.org at the India Social Forum in Delhi. Kafila is a radical
team blog that focuses on media critique and politics. The details of the
programme are as follows:

Public Launch of www.kafila.org
Date: 10 November
Time: 4 pm
Venue: S4
PLEASE NOTE that the venue S4 has for some reason been left out of the
site map (both the printed versions and the boards displayed at both the
sites (namely the North Bajri and the South Bajri grounds) at the
Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium. We have been assured that things will be sorted
out by 9 am tomorrow morning. In any case, please check both venues (both
can be accessed from the south side as well - so you have to walk less).

We look forward to your presence in the programme.
In solidarity,

 - Forum for Radical Democracy
 - Kafila team members

Aditya Nigam