[Reader-list] Post- ISF questions

mahmood farooqui mahmood.farooqui at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:23:26 IST 2006

the point is well taken oishik but what comrade jeebs was concerned
about, i think, was that at a moment like the india social forum where
momentous and farreaching reflections are supposed to happen, by a
whole gamut of organisations, peoples, beings, movements, this kind of
hegemonic discourse is alarming, as indeed it is!