[Reader-list] Post- ISF questions

Amit Basu amitrbasu50 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Nov 16 11:29:01 IST 2006

that's a good thing to hear Kalpagam! i wish you intervention provokes further discussion at Sarai. if possible make your presentation available in the Sarai archives.
  amit basu

kalpagam - umamaheswaran <kalpagam25 at rediffmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jeebesh,
The issues you raise are important. I think we need to understand the proliferating rights-discourse in the context of an emergent global sovereignty alongside the decline of national sovereignty and how these reconstitute the policy and rights domains. I have attempted to do something of this in the paper which I hope to present at the Sarai colloqium later this month.
Best,
U.Kalpagam