[Reader-list] [Announcements] Listening Lounge @ Sarai

Iram Ghufran iram at sarai.net
Thu Nov 23 13:20:13 IST 2006

============== Listening Lounge @ Sarai ===============

Listening Lounge

'Sound art' has emerged as a media that challenges the defined
categories of sound /art /visual art /music /science /engineering.
Creative experiments with sound play on the fringes of our
often-unconscious aural experience in spaces.

Sonic practitioners of divergent sensibilities, and different takes on
sound are being invited and through the month will explore their work
and the different sonic possibilities in India.

We hosted listening lounges with Sophea Lerner and Lex Bhagat last year,
and this year they return with friends and an exciting series of sound
projects.

We hope many friends will make their way to Sarai and for an evening of
listening and sharing :)

Friday, 24 November 2006
5:30 P.M.
Interface Zone, Sarai-CSDS
29 Rajpur Road (near old Transport Authority/ Civil Lines Metro Station)
Delhi