[Reader-list] India's First Search Engine

Anamika Bhatnagar bhatnagar_anamika at rediffmail.com
Fri Oct 13 19:21:56 IST 2006

Hi

Even I tend to agree with Tapas. We need to be careful with the words we use...I see nothing wrong in having an Indian search engine. Agreed there may be marketing stunts involved and the fact that both the founders are from IIT and want to use it for branding...I see nothing wrong in it...why call it an IIT publicity stunt?!

It is not even on their front page...of guruju.com staring into our eyes saying it has been made by two IITians. It is there in their biographies. If they don't put it there, where will they put it?

anamika.