[Reader-list] Happy Diwali Greetings

Shoma Chatterji shoma.chatterji at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 08:28:04 IST 2006

Dear Friends,

Here is wishing all of you a very very happy Diwali.
I need some help if any of you can through my personal mail ID.
1. The telephone, cell numbers and e-mail ID of business historial Gita
Piramal.
2. Any remotest reference material on the late Shyamlal Ruia, head of the
Ruia group that has recently re-opened Dunlop in West Bengal, taking back
400 of its former employees.
3. Any knowledge of an article on the slow phasing out of the Marwari
community from the trading business in the country published in an issue of
BUSINESS INDIA , date is at least between five and ten years ago.

Thanks.
shoma a. chatterji