[Reader-list] thanks to everyone involved with i-fellows2006 workshops

Kath O'Donnell aliak77 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 00:20:44 IST 2006

Hi everyone, just a quick message to say thanks to the organisers and
presenters of the Sarai i-fellows 2006 workshops. I went along on the
weekend. the sessions were great, quite varied. I discovered a bit
more about India from some of the presentations. the
questions/discussion time was interesting also. will the full papers
be available online sometime in the future? it would be interesting to
read them. I've heard so many things about Sarai and it's projects
over the years it was great to see the place & people in person.

I took a few photos and made a slideshow video of the weekend sessions
if anyone is after a small momento/documentation.
http://www.aliak.com/node/2375 has the video & links to the photos on
flickr.

thanks again
cheers