[Reader-list] help for a film

divya sachar divyaz at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 20:14:22 IST 2006

hi,
I know this is more of a place for reflections and
observations and comments on lots of things, but it
would be great if you read this one as well!

I'm making a documentary on the various emotions,
meanings and associations  attached to
women's breasts. Basically I'm trying to gather a
number of personal experiences of women, related to
their own bodies, and more specifically, to their
breasts.

I have been researching since god knows when and shot
a bit with a few women as well, but am still looking
for women who wouldn't mind talking about their bodies
and breasts for the film

Anonymity is
not an issue, though i would obviously prefer it they
don't have a hassle in coming in front of the camera.

Please contact me on divyaz at yahoo.com or +91
9811330714 (Delhi) if you feel you can contribute to
the film yourself, or please pass this mail around.

Also, I thought it best to mention, I'm actually in a
tearing hurry and
need to speak to, and meet everyone at the speed of
light!

Thanks.

Regards
Divya Sachar