[Reader-list] [Reader-List]IDENTIFY YOURSELF!

Raheema Begum theunderscoredhood at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 00:21:56 IST 2007

*Secular, Left, Right, Centrist, Fundamentalist, Progressive, Fascist,
Globalised…*

*Lost,*

* *

*Chauvinist Male, Chauvinist Female…*

*Hindu ,Muslim ,Sikh, Christian, Dalit, Adivasi, Parsi…*

*       ** *

*In sab ke beech,*

* *

*Identify **Yourself**    *

* *

*This is a real time and online event in which people are invited to answer
the question,   *

* *

*"Who Are You?, Aap kaun Ho?"***

* *

*These are some responses I received at an earlier presentation at a
university *

* *

*I am a bundle of perceptions.- Rajan Barett *

* *

*I am a precious daughter of God.-Meghna Roberts*

* *

*I am what I am and I am only me. One comprises of the things he/she
believes in.-Vinali Doshi.*

* *

*A lost person seeking for a means, particularly hope.- Anonymous.*

* *

*Leave YOUR answer
here<http://whosebody.wordpress.com/2007/04/01/starting-from-scratch>
.*

* *

*ANSWER NOW! *

* *
*Who Are You? Aap Kaun Ho?*

Labels is an art initiative that seeks to deal with identity and the market
in a globalising world.
www.whosebody.wordpress.com ( best seen with Mozilla
Firefox<http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/>)