[Reader-list] [Announcements] NDTV filmmaking show

Aeshna Roy Aeshnar at ndtv.com
Fri Apr 6 10:12:41 IST 2007

Air Your Films on NDTV
Make your own short films and we'll broadcast them on NDTV through the week. These shorts can be of any genre (artsy, docu, citizen journalist, animation, video blogs).

However they must comply with the following regulations:

The films must address issues and concerns of Delhi or be relevant to the city in some manner. We encourage personal, first-person perspectives: what matters to you... why it matters to you... and how you feel about it.

The film must be the original work of the participant and all copyrights must rest with you

Content must be suitable for family viewing

All films must be less than 4 minutes in duration

Entries must be submitted in DVD or mini DV tape formats

Post your entries to:
Aeshna Roy
(aeshnar at ndtv.com)
NDTV