[Reader-list] [Announcements] Film Workshop at PIFF, Korea

tangella Madhavi manzilechar at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 7 20:29:16 IST 2007

Pusan International Film Festival in  Korea holds its 3rd Asian Film Academy(AFA2007) this year. We would much appreciate it if you could help us to reach many future filmmakers in your country so that they can enjoy a unique learning experience that AFA offers.
   AFA is an education program launched 2005 by Pusan International Film Festival(PIFF), Dongseo University and Korean Academy of Film Art(KAFA) to prepare for the future of Asian Cinema. Fellows of AFA will share the vision of Asian cinema with professional filmmakers through its 17 days program.
   AFA 2007 meets from September 27 to October 13, 2007 and we are inviting applications from young filmmakers and students of cinema from all regions of Asia . We will accept applications till May 31, 2007. We pay for travel, accommodation, meals and tuition. Please refer to AFA's website as below for details of application and AFA programs.
Website http://afa.piff.org

Or contact
Sun Young  Park
   Asian Film  Academy Manager
   Pusan International Film Festival
   1-143 Shinmunno 2-Ga, Jongno-Gu, Seoul 110-062,  Korea
   E-mail afa at piff.org
   Website http://afa.piff.org
   Tel 82-2-3675-5097 Fax 82-2-3675-5098