[Reader-list] Fwd: Eviction plan of Basti Nizamuddin.

jaya iyer junglejaya at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:03:32 IST 2007

dear friends,

sorry last week been completely out of sync and now again I am off dayafter-
so begin with profuse apologies.

I agree with yousuf, we need to find out from MCD what their plans are- even
with players like aga khan it is sarkar which is fianlly responsible- will
or can demolish and is liable for rehabilation or whatever . But aga khan
should be and possibly could be turned into a via media and might be more
scared of bad press than MCD. and what the hell, we elected our sarkar not
aga khan- no?

sorry I missed the meeting and the survey etc. but will join soon in - i
ccing this to Pravah and i believe some of pravah students are interested to
do their bit .

another thought is that RTIs should be followed up and answers sought.

peace
and best
jaya

--