[Reader-list] Photographs from Bombay's Cinema Halls

Zubin Pastakia zubinpastakia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:09:12 IST 2007

Hello,

This is my second post related to my fellowship project, "A
Photographic Study of Bombay's Cinema Halls as a Cultural Experience
of Space."

I have set up a blog so that people on this list can see what I am
photographing. I would rather post pictures that may encourage
dialogue, than ramble on about what I am doing. This is what I am
doing.

Please take a moment to visit and bookmark the site:

http://peripheralvision.blogspot.com/

I would appreciate it if people on this list would respond by posting
their thoughts, queries, and suggestions if any on the project so far.
 Please note that it is a work in progress.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best,

Zubin