[Reader-list] Hosts in Vedavati's house

Rahul Asthana rahul_capri at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 04:51:52 IST 2007

Vedavati ji,
Akbar was more Indian than me;I am an NRI and will get
dual citizenship soon.Akbar was a third generation
Indian and lived his whole life in India.
pur, khair chhoren yeh sub.This is kind of stating the
obvious.
Ye batayen,Aap itni naraaz kyu hain?What is the real
reason for your anger?And please try to reply without
mentioning Shuddha or anyone else.Of course,your anger
is bigger than the reaction to any one persons
opinion.I ask sincerely.
regards
Rahul

http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_9/*https://edit.india.yahoo.com/config/eval_register