[Reader-list] 5th posting: Kashmir's only poster boy

MRSG mrsg at vsnl.com
Wed Aug 8 09:27:53 IST 2007

Indian film is banned in Kashmir, in Manipur and may be at other places in
India. Have you ever seen any so-called human rights group, the so-called
human rights activists and even the bollywood firebands busy to release the
criminal Sanjay Dutt, raising voices against this? No they will never. This
is the great Indian secular-human rights show.