[Reader-list] [Announcements] [DFA: 13] Preview Screenings: Black Pamphlets [Film On Students Elections]

Kavita Joshi [Impulse] kj.impulse at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 20:45:08 IST 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: nitin k nitinforfilms at gmail.com

  Dear Friends,

You are invited to the preview screenings of  my new first film...
"Black Pamphlets"
Duration: 84 minutes
A film about Students elections, students politics, Campus democracy and
Youth.

The film tries to find out the temper of youth and the mindset of student
community in the neo‐liberal democracy of India towards the process of
election.

The Film follows the twelve day election campaign of
Delhi university students' Union(DUSU) Elections
which are held on First Friday of September Every year.

Its an inside journey of the election process as
Director Himself has played the Subject; as he was part of the student
politics  in DU and also fought DUSU election once, for more
<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/synopsis/>

we have done a small trailer of the film
you can watch it by  clicking here ::  @WATCH IT@
<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/tralior-teaser/>

there are few preview screenings of the film in DU
Colleges and elsewhere.if you want to catch the
film<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/>
log on for date and timings to blog of our film.

College Screening Schedule:

## 14th August'07
   @ Swami Shraddhanand College
     Alipur, Delhi
     time : 11:30 a.m.

##  16th August'07
   @ Ambedkar college,
   Yamuna Vihar, Delhi
   time : 12:00 a.m.

## 17th August'07
   @ Aditi Mahavidhyalaya
     Bawana, Delhi
    time: 11.00 a.m.

##  20-21 August'07
   @ Activity Center,
   Arts Faculty,(north Campus)
   Delhi
   time 12:00 p.m.

## 22nd August'07
   Hindu College,North Campus,
   delhi
   time 12.00 p.m.

## 23rd August'07
   Ramjas College,
   Delhi
   time 11.00 a.m .

## 24th August'07
   Ramlal Anand College,
   South Campus,
   Delhi
   time 11.00 a.m.

I am looking forward to screen the film  at
various venues,colleges, institutions
and Universities around the globe...
if you can help me <http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/contact-form/>arranging
screenings, the film can initiate
a positive debate on the subject of campus democracy.

For any further information and details
please click below:
<http://blackpamphlets.wordpress.com/>www.blackpamphlets.wordpress.com

Nitin k.
Filmmaker
Delhi(INDIA)
email: nitinforfilms at gmail.com

More OPTIONS are on the web: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/delhifilmarchive/

Contact the MODERATOR: delhifilmarchive [at] gmail.com

Visit our WEBSITE: www.delhifilmarchive.org

See the LIST OF FILMS in the Archive: http://www.delhifilmarchive.org/archive.html