[Reader-list] Reconstructing Taslima: Response to Shuddhabrata, Anjalika & other

Anjalika Sagar anjalisaga at blueyonder.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 19:09:47 IST 2007

Ahh thank you Arnab for your excellent - most excellent snooty, macho,
up-urself response. Your little digs against me are idiotic.
I am fully aware of all the positions and all the bloody theories. There
must be something there in your ever so refined response that could be
of value, and worth my time and THINKING -- ha ha - but frankly you are
so in love with yourself and your your use of the English language that
I cannot be arsed as we say here in Hackney ..I fear that you and your
type live in a world where you live comfortably in your class position -
you have probably been spoilt from day one - gone to great schools with
your parents undying support - you have sailed through life building
those precious little brains of yours.

Over here our liberty has been negotiated and fought for on an everyday
level , we are not intergrated or assimilated here in the UK - Us Pakis,
Niggers, us council house dwellers, faggots, one legged lesbians etc
have struggled on the basis of difference ...We have had our lives
threatened, our homes burned down and thank gawd that Porn Gurus such as
the racist National Front and the Paki and Nigger bashers never had
their way - Thanks to the Black parents movement in the 80's , all
negative representations of Afro - Caribbeans were banned such as
gollywogs in children's books , the Black and White Minstrel show, Mind
Your Language etc ....

Anyway you don't deserve in more of my precious time.

In haste , in haste , in haste ..ha ha

Anj