[Reader-list] How someone "well connected" got RIK screening Cancelled

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 22:00:17 IST 2007

Thank you Fatima ...though it was someting "in between " .

Jebeesh , what more can you expect from amateurs who unlike Sanjay Kak , do
not have backing of people like Yasin Maliks ....( I hope I am
safe)......and financers whose name i am going to reveal in few days.

Its Good to be liberal...but it is dangerous to ignore the facts

Pawan Durani
www.thekashmir.wordpress.com