[Reader-list] How someone "well connected" got RIK screening Cancelled

Pawan Durani pawan.durani at gmail.com
Sun Aug 26 16:49:13 IST 2007

shuddha ,

You would find most of your answers in these link

http://thekashmir.wordpress.com/2007/08/26/their-strategies-and-their-motives/

and

http://thekashmir.wordpress.com/2007/08/26/a-lie-which-cheated-the-courts/

Hope you go through it > I write in plain understandable English.....far
different than yours which is understood by your mirror.

Regards

Pawan Durani