[Reader-list] Attack on Sanjay Kak's film!

Aditya Raj Kaul adityarajkaul at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 14:34:52 IST 2007

Hey Sabeena,

I don't think sitting on the net for long is a crime or goes against any
freedom of expression. Maybe, Rashneek's job demands him to do that. How are
you bothered about it ?

Atleast, Rashneek writes sense and not filmsy stories and rhetoric stuff
unlike some other's here.

Read his blog in detail http://www.nietzschereborn.blogspot.com/ . That
might help you understand him better. That is, if you have free time to
access net from your busy schedule. ;)

Cheers !

On 8/28/07, Sabeena Gadihoke <sgadihok at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Rashneek,
> Do you spend all your time on the net? Get a life man...
> And besides, you are a great one to talk about labelling people!
> Sabeena
>

> On 8/28/07, rashneek kher <rashneek at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Since you cant beat them with arguments,label them as
> > bores,comic,fascists,nazis,propogandists.At least something will stick.
> >
> > In all this ensure Yasin Malik is unscathed and made to emerge as the
> > neo-Gandhi.Next in line of your heroes should be Hyderabad
> bombers...start
> > working on new movie on them Ranjani...
> > Live on..live on
> >
> > Rashneek
> >

> > On 8/28/07, Ranjani Mazumdar <ranjani.jnu at gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Sanjay and Shuddha,
> > >
> > > If most of us have been keeping quiet on the list its because we find
> it
> > > dfficult to take the attacks on the two of you seriously. Isn't it
> > > abundantly clear that some people are out to make personal attacks and
> > > create trouble and not engage in any dialogue? Who in their right
> minds
> > > would want to set cops on a filmmaker because they disagree with his
> > > views?
> > > Of course, we have no way of knowing whether they have actually done
> > that
> > > or
> > > they're just flexing their manly muscles but whatever the case, they
> are
> > > bunch of bores! No matter what you say and what evidence you produce
> > they
> > > are going to continue to attack you in rather predictable and
> > > unimaginative
> > > ways so please ignore them. Fearless listening is important but in
> some
> > > situations, as in this one, refusing to listen is a bloody good idea.
> > > Sanjay, I look forward to seeing your film. If it has riled so many
> > people
> > > into a frenzy, its certainly worth a watch!
> > >
> > > Cheers,
> > > Ranjani
> >

> > --
> > Rashneek Kher