[Reader-list] Kkkscreenings.

shaina a kalakamra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 16:33:42 IST 2007

Dear Rashneek,

If it is a positive step, then why are you so triumphant and committed to
getting screenings of JeA stopped. For the past 3 days you've been going on
about a tit for tat rhetoric that has moved from screening vs screening to
making us (the few who are really bothering to digest all this bile) imagine
vile and twisted role playing games.

Just to get some facts straight, all the viewers in the room (that watched
the films) turned out to be sympathetic and supportive of  azadi and
self-determination for Kashmir, the apathetic plight of Kashmiri Pandits
portrayed in the first film, (and known to us) notwithstanding.

'Critical discussion' does not mean they hate the film and the filmmaker.
They are individuals with a free will just like yours, and they are engaging
in a conversation with the filmmaker. Try that you wont.

Please do screen the film you chose to promote again and let others do the
same. What is it you fear?

--
shaina
chitrakarkhana.net