[Reader-list] Kkkscreenings.

shaina a kalakamra at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 19:02:50 IST 2007

dear Kshmendra,

What am i provoking here? By providing a context to the transcript, I am
lying about my desire to calm anxieties?

Sure i can be quoted. But you will need  to maintain other facts:
 That the said audience watched both The Human Tragedy by Ashok Pandit and
Jashn-e-Azadi by Sanjay Kak.
And they watched it in private, amongst friends, in their home.
One film they downloaded in two parts from You tube
and the other was a preview copy they acquired from a journalist in mumbai.

best
shaina

--
shaina