[Reader-list] Internetism

rashneek kher rashneek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 08:51:44 IST 2007

 Yosuf,

Since you have only invectives to write...your mail deserves to be ignored
on the following grounds

*People living in Indian occupied Kashmir need and deserve freedom as much
as
these blackberry carrying ghosts.*
**
*not everything about Kashmir can be prefixed with the
state of Pandits anymore.
*
*And please stop playing victims and victimhood, *
**
*Thanks ghost certificator.*
**
*

* On 8/29/07, M Yousuf <yousufism at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> By now you must be feeling like an abused and tortured lot.
>
> For sometime now at Reader List I have come across a rather childish
> debate
> about Kashmir, Freedom, Azadi, Freedom of speech and expression and
> Jashn-e-Azadi and When The World Remained Silent, the films and a whole
> gamut of hallucinations.
>
> Some people have been trying consistently to bring the debate some
> meaning.
> But it looks like some others have not been able to leave the realm of
> absurdity and a fetish for just keying in whatever occurs to their rented
> out minds.  Aditya Raj Kohli, Rashneek Kher, Kshemendra and Pawan Durrani
> may need to read, listen and see while holding onto their skills to key in
> what appears trapped and recycled thinking.
>
> Bahut likh liye ab kuch pad bhi lo dosto....aur ho sakey to man ki
> aankhein
> khol ke kuch dekhney ki bhi koshish kar lo....
>
> People living in Indian occupied Kashmir need and deserve freedom as much
> as
> these blackberry carrying ghosts. These occupied minds need freedom from
> being possessed by everything borrowed. Let me give this group a name.
> Their
> initials put together can be a good one. That makes them ARKP.
>
> ARKPs should be happy in a country which they so much love and defend
> everything about so blindly. They seem to happy about a film that is only
> about them yet do not want to see any other that may be about others
> (Although I personally think that is not what the film at the center of
> the
> DEBATE is all about...but I will leave it to those who's minds eyes are
> open
> enough). Theirs is truth all the way and complete while the other is only
> half truths. Can anybody from the ARKP explain why they cannot feel safe
> in
> the presence of 700000 Indian troops in J&K. They are supposed to be for
> the
> protection of people living in the valley...why can't this small
> contingent
> also protect the Kashmiris who are in exile IN THEIR OWN COUNTRY. Or do
> they
> want the valley to be cleansed of the current protectees first? May be
> 700000 is a bit too less for the ones already living in the valley and the
> exiled ones put together.
>
> I met a few Kashmiri muslims recently who have been following the Sarai
> List
> DEBATE. All of them separately told me that the likes of ARKP have been
> doing the same choking act for decades if not centuries inside Kashmir as
> well, the only difference being that it is not effective anymore.
>
> Well...ARKPs, the fact of the matter is that whatever the circumstances,
> you
> [...]

Rashneek Kher
http://www.nietzschereborn.blogspot.com