[Reader-list] Sudhanva Deshpande's Second Response to my Mail

Rohan DSouza virtuallyme at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 09:42:52 IST 2007

Prakash Karat as reported in todays Hindu (cant find the online article)
tells people "Dont equate people with communal forces" and what does he call
those who do so - "those doing so are enemies of the country and society".
Hmm... now that sounds like rhetoric pinched from some one else's
vocabulary! I wonder whose....

Rgds,
Rohan