[Reader-list] New online Magazine for women

Padmalatha Ravi padmalatha.ravi at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 11:29:36 IST 2007

Hi,

This is the beta version of the online magazine for women created by women
http://justfemme.in/

It is meant to be a space to discuss all issues related to women. The
authors are largely non journalists from all walks of life. The idea is to
see if we can bring the issues to a wider audience. We are also attempting
to break away from the usual Women's magazine template of beauty, cookery
and relationship guidance. The site is yet to go the full length. We hope to
develop the contents and style as we go.

Regards
--
Padma

To unpathed waters, undreamed shores.