[Reader-list] Identify Yourself Gujarat!

we wi dhatr1i at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 16 19:17:55 IST 2007

Dear All,

        I am fine and hope the same with you.  Hope you are all remember me.  Its been long long time to appear here again.  Its nice to see so many voices raising and providing instant solutions, on current scenario and day to day life.

       Any way this mail is a forward that I got is just for you all.  Though I may not belong to gujarat, just would like to remind you that you cast your valuable vote.

"theunderscoredhood at gmail.com" <theunderscoredhood at gmail.com> wrote:
  I've shared a document with you called "identifyourselfgujarat":
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dd8kpvmr_11cp7gc3hg&invite=d4j48bg

It's not an attachment -- it's stored online at Google Docs. To open this document, just click the link above.
---

Please circulate, esp. in Gujarat.

                    table {      font-size: 1em;    }          div, address, ol, ul, li, option, select {       margin-top: 0px;      margin-bottom: 0px;    }      p {      margin: 0px;    }      body {      padding: 0px;                    margin: 0px;          }      h6 { font-size: 10pt }    h5 { font-size: 11pt }    h4 { font-size: 12pt }    h3 { font-size: 13pt }    h2 { font-size: 14pt }    h1 { font-size: 16pt }      blockquote {padding: 10px; border: 1px #DDDDDD dashed }      a img {border: 0}                    body {      font-family: Times New Roman;            font-size: 12.0pt;      line-height: normal;      background-color: #ffffff;    }

  This Election, for all of you in Gujarat, it's time to

  [ Identify Yourself! ]

  Who are you?
  Aap Kaun Ho?

  Just or Unjust,