[Reader-list] Hey from Paul/Dj Spooky - Antarctica!

Paul D. Miller anansi1 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 18 11:58:19 IST 2007

Hey you all - I leave for Antarctica today, so things are very  hectic! If you have a moment, check out the trailer for the film I'm going to shoot there: Every sound in the film will be made from the sound of ice (environmental, geological, magnetic, atmospheric
etc). I'm bringing a mini-studio with me to edit, shoot, and score
the film. It headlines Sundances Digital Film section this January.

Check it out!
Small promo (32mb): Low res
  http://djspooky.com/media/djspooky_antarctic_promo_small.mov

Large promo (177mb): High Res
http://djspooky.com/media/djspooky_antarctic_promo_large.mov

I get back the 2nd week of January.

I want to wish you all a very Happy New Years!

in peace,
Paul aka DJ Spooky