[Reader-list] gujrat election

Zainab Bawa bawazainab79 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 24 08:34:45 IST 2007

Hi Vedavati,Thanks for the forceful clarification. I am still a bit unclear
as to why Modi's victory is a victory for Hindus? as for formation of Hindu
votebanks, there are several of them across the country and as you yourself
have accepted that just as all Gujjus are not Hindus, so also all Hindus are
not Hindus.
I really apologize for my dimwitedness and my inability to understand your
claim that Modi's victory is a victory for Hindus. Are you suggesting that
Modi's victory is now a step ahead in the formation of 'Hindustan'?
Again, apologies for nagging you.
Cheers,
Zainab (confused gujju ben)