[Reader-list] [Announcements] Annoucement- Sunday. Feb 11. Blank Noise Bangalore

Jasmeen P machleetank at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 11:52:44 IST 2007

 <amitkumarjain78 at gmail.com>Who we are, where we go, what we wear, how we
sit, stand, talk, walk in our very own cities. When we demand the need to
make our cities non threatening , I don't expect anyone to think of me as
their sister or mother, but to really look at women as citizens who have
every right to be out on the streets, without any explanation. Sometimes we
just love to walk, stand around, hang around, without looking 'available.'

Blank Noise Bangalore calls
you!<http://blanknoiseproject.blogspot.com/2007/02/bangalore-feb-11.html#links>

Intervene the streets of your city on Sunday Feb 11

By participating you will be celebrated as a BNP Action Hero!

We guarantee that this action won't ask you to be acrobatic, but to be
yourself, and experience the site you act upon transform. Be the stimuli, be
an action hero.

In the past we have appeared in thirties and forties...this time, what if we
were a 100?

Confirm /ask us questions at 98868 40612. This street intervention will be
approximately 1.5 hours ( 5 - 6 30 pm)

To sign up mail us at blurtblanknoise at gmail.com, subject titled ACTION HERO,
BANGALORE. Any one can volunteer to work behind the scenes/ run around and
get this going!

Thankyou!

The Blank Noise Team