[Reader-list] [Announcements] Annoucement- Sunday. Feb 11. Blank Noise Bangalore

Jasmeen P machleetank at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 12:40:04 IST 2007

Hi Zainab

We do have plans of working in localities as a more sustained effort.

The anonymity and diversity that Brigade road offers allows us to be
confrontational, aggressive and in your face.

To be anywhere outside of 'cosmopolitan' bangalore would require a
different set of strategies etc.

We might be working in Yelahanka sometime soon. Or have a group
dedicated to dealing with sexual harassment in different urban
realities, slums for instance...

talk soon,

Jasmeen

--