[Reader-list] Research proposal ; An online study of Hindi blogosphere and hindi identityconstruction "Blogit Hindi jaati ka Linkitt Mann"

Neelima Chauhan neelimasayshi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 21:11:00 IST 2007

From: Neelima Chauhan <neelimasayshi at gmail.com>
Date: 23-Feb-2007 21:08
Subject: Re: [Reader-list] Research proposal ;An online study of Hindi
blogosphere and hindi identityconstruction "Blogit Hindi jaati ka Linkitt
Mann"
To: Taraprakash <taraprakash at gmail.com>

Hello Mr Taraprakash,
Well here I get first of the misconception.... See there is Not even a
single genuine blog in Hindi (to the best of my knowledge) that serves soft
(or core) porn in hindi. Sometime last month it started a sort of debate
when Manisha (of hindinest.com) while describing hindi blogging said it has
soft porn to very serious stuff (later when confronted she could not name a
single hindi blog)
But then why you face this problem..... simple because of google manner of
keyword identification. since hindi (song, porn, sex etc) are favourable
keywords therefore you stumbes upon sponsored (read advertised) webpages.
these obviously are generally porn.
I'll suggest you to try narad
http://narad.akshargram.com/

for latest and serious blogs, but here is a catch- now with unicode that
popular- almost nobody use romanagri (hindi written in roman script like
क्‍यों is written as kyon) so you will face problem finding non devnagri
hindi blogs.

try shabdashilp a new effort of bridgeblogging hindi/english blogosphere
http://shabdashilp.blogspot.com/

bye

Neelima