[Reader-list] reader-list Digest, Vol 43, Issue 40

Sunandan K.N. knsunandan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 22:17:59 IST 2007

For those who don't have time to read the wonderful nationalist blog,
which was suggested by vedavati, I will give a summary.
1. If you rank the terrorist religions No 1 is Christianity, second is
Islam. At the third position we have our own obc and dalit castes who
are anti national
2. Bible is copy of Mahabharata
3. The main hobby of both religious practitioners are to kill Hindus
and install churches or mosques in place of temple including at
Vatican
4. Syrian Christians are converted not from the Brahmin caste but from
Pulaya caste and so they have nothing to be proud of (Note: it means
if you are pulaya you are damned for ever)
5. Nehru's grandfather is a Muslim and so Nehru is out.. so Nehru
memorials should be considered as babri-masjid and should be
demolished. This include Nehru memorial museum, Jawaharlal Nehru
university, the film by syam benagel produced with help of the former
Soviet Union and which was shown on TV on Nehru's birth day.
6. Sonia is CIA -ISI - KGB agent. (the guy who wrote might not know
the name of intelligence agency of Italy otherwise he would have
included that also)
5. In short poor brahmins who are the real and only one nationalists
are protecting our country against the majority terrorist  which
include Periyar, South Indians who talk against Hindi and against
brahmins, and also they are fighting a big war to save our country
against the whole world outside India because all of all them are
inhabited by either Christians (though everything in Christianity is
plagiarised from Hindus) or Muslims.

If you think this is just another propaganda you are thoroughly
mistaken.. This is scientific history.
Some questions remains to be answered or if I say in the language of
the above blogger, some more lies are to be revealed.
I hope vedavaty will inform the blogger and help him to clarify these
1. The majority of historians (I know all of them are terrorists and
anti nationals) try to propagate that the word Hindu was first used by
Persians (Muslims terrorists) to mention the people beyond certain
river or mountain. We should scientifically prove that it is wrong. We
should claim that some Sanskrit text has already used the word Hindu.
2.  then comes next problem. 'Scientific history' itself is a Christan
concept. Brahmins wrote history in a different way. So we should not
make claims in Christan way but should in traditional brahmanical
ways.
3. We should write about this only in Hindi or in Sanskrit (English is
a christian language).
4. We should not use Internet or computer or press to publish this
because all of them were invented  by Christians. We should write it
in palm leaves and walk throughout Bharath and propagate it like
Sankara did.
We can hope that Narendra Modi (again the only real nationalist and
may be the avatar of vishnu. Remember that Vishnu has promised us that
he will incarnate whenever Dharma is threatened.) will lead us in
sending all those who would not talk hindi (this include more than 80%
of Indians) to hell, because they deserve .
5. Then Bharat will be a beautiful country with only present north
Indian Hindi speaking brahmins remaining...
The only problem in this project is that then who will do all the
menial jobs because we brahmins are not allowed to do that by the
divine order of Brahma??
Thank you vedavati for the information about the blog.  I was just
thinking of watching a third rate American TV comedy show..  Now no
need.. thanks again Jai Sriram, Jai Hanuman..