[Reader-list] Buff or beef?

Aman Sethi aman.am at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 00:11:25 IST 2007

This has got to be the most bizzare response i have recieved in my
life .... am not sure what Tapas's point is, especially the bit about
spinach, fermented soya bean (tofu?) and asoka's india ...

what i am sure about is that i am deeply suspicious of is those who
want others to join them in condeming something or someone -like a
sort of cluster-fuck of condemnation.
And peace be with you too
A.