[Reader-list] [Announcements] Second Legal Aid Camp in Trilokpuri

Safar Delhi safar.delhi at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:39:10 IST 2007

Dear Friends

Safar is going to orgainse its next legal aid/awareness camp in Trilokpuri,
in the East Delhi, on Sunday, 21 January 2006. We are working there not more
than 6-7 months and this is our second camp in the locality. During our
previous camp we got cases of following nature:

police atrocities,
domestic violence,
job related,
caste discrimination and non-availability of caste certificate, and
matrimonial disputes

Besides, the above mentioned cases, the locality has a lot of other
problems, most of them related to ration and lack of basic
amenities.Ifpossible for you to help in these cases in anyways, please
do contact us @
safar.delhi at gmail.com
or call Chander @ 9899870597.

The detail of the camp is as follows:

LEGAL AID/AWARENESS CAMP
SUNDAY,  21JANUARY 2007
TIME: 12.30-3.30 PM
VENUE: CORNER OF T POINT,
NEAR MOTHER DAIRY & GAS AGENCY
BLOCK NO 2, TRILOKPURI
DELHI-110091

Looking forward to your cooperation

warm regards
safar team

--
SAFAR a collective journey of researchers, journalists, students, lawyers,
activists, cultural practitioners and performing artists with a deep

http://www.safarindia.zoomshare.com