[Reader-list] July 2007 on -empyre- : empyrean documents

Christina McPhee christina112 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 9 10:42:48 IST 2007

July 2007 on -empyre- : empyrean documents

This month, we open up the context of the much-awaited Documenta 12
and attendant Magazine Project to our network especially as we are
being featured July 16 to 22, 2007 in Kassel.

If you've been to Documenta, fire away, send us your observations and
critiques; even if  you haven't. No special guests this month: it's
about  the network and your individual views.  Sergio Basbaum and
Christina McPhee will moderate posts.

The online Magazine is finally online at  http://
magazines.documenta.de/frontend/

  -empyre- contributions are here :   http://magazines.documenta.de/