[Reader-list] [Announcements] screening "jashn-e-azadi"

Sanjay Kak jashneazadifilm at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 11:44:31 IST 2007

Dear friends,

Our recent documentary on Kashmir, *Jashn-e-Azadi* ("How we celebrate
freedom") will feature in Osian's Cine-fan, the 9th Festival of Asian and
Arab Cinema, New Delhi.

The screening is scheduled for *July 22, 2007 (Sun) at 1.45 pm* in the Siri
Fort Auditoria Complex *(Audi 2)*, in a section called 'In-tolerance'

This will be the first formal "festival" appearance for the film.
And if you'd like to read more about *Jashn-e-Azadi* - synopsis, reviews,
interviews, even abuse! - do look at our blog <www.jashneazadifilm.com>

With best wishes

Sanjay Kak