[Reader-list] A Madrasa with a Difference

Britta Ohm ohm at zedat.fu-berlin.de
Sat Jul 28 02:52:10 IST 2007

Thank you, Jebeesh, for suggesting this most crucial point. I have been
looking for this societal concept for years now, and Vedavati Yogi
seems indeed most equipped to maybe finally get us closer to imagining
and understanding it. Especially as far as its constructive components
are concerned.
Best - Britta